Monday, January 22, 2007

Here it is...the BIG JOHN story.

Billy, myself, and a few friends, were playing down at the swimming hole one day. Along came Big John. Big John didn't come around much; his family owned a dairy farm and there was always too much work. Today, he had taken a break and came down to the swimming hole, to fool around with us.

I wondered why they called him “Big John.” He was big for sure; one of those corn fed mid­west farm boys. Muscles for days from pitching all that hay. He was big...not really too tall...but broad shoulders. big arms, big melon like chest, and big well developed legs. I would of thought he was a body builder; but this was 100% corn bred bulk. There's a difference between gym muscle and farm muscle...this boy was farm muscle.

Big John was swinging around on one rope, and Billy on the other. They were attacking each other; as they swung passed. Billy decides he's going to jump Big John and knock him off his rope. So; as they swung passed; Billy jumped and tried to get Big John's rope; he missed. He ended up grabbing Big John around the waist. Big John was sweaty and after having applied sun tan lotion; slimy. Billy with his arms around Big John waist was sliding down. Slowly sliding down. Big John was wearing loose fitting shorts... and well ... as Billy slid down so did the shorts. In fact all the way....as Billy hit the water so did Big Johns' shorts. Now, Big John's swinging on the rope, bare ass naked.

Now, I knew why Big John was called; Big John..... well: because he was big. Big Johns' swinging around on the ropes, naked; and his big dick swinging between his legs, naked, all except a patch of hair above his prick. His balls; as smooth as a baby's behind. He sported a big fat cut cock....you know like a horse....his head kind of flat and round; but the shaft, really thick; and long. I mean really long. His balls were big and firm. so big, that his dick sort of arched out over them. What a site to behold. I was in the water; thank goodness, because I became erect right away. My dick popping out of my shorts. I didn't know if I wanted to suck this boys dick or have him put it up my ass; or both. All I knew; was that I wanted to play with this nice huge toy. I knew it was too big to get in my mouth and probably the same for my ass. I didn't matter; I wanted it, bad.

He swung around for a while, letting all the guys view his wonderful man meat, finally letting go, plunging into the water. I thought he enjoyed showing it off. He went after Billy to get his shorts; but Billy was ahead of him. Jumping around, in and out of the water; up the ropes; all over the place. I knew Billy loved seeing Big John's cock flapping between his legs. I thought Billy tied to grab it a couple of times, but Big John being strong; pushed him away. They played for a while and Big John, finally, got his shorts back.

While they were wrestling I could see Big John's cock getting bigger. My eyes must have been bulging from their sockets. Bigger; I thought to myself, I couldn't stand it. Big John went to get Billy' shorts but Billy got away. Then all the guys; were trying to get each other's shorts. I was hoping we would all lose our shorts; but the only one that lost his shorts that day was Big John. What a wonderful sight for me; it was my visions, for jerking off, for weeks.

Later that evening, in Billy's room, all that Billy could think about, was Big Johns big, fat, cut, mushroom head, cock. Billy would say “it's like a horse;” and I would say “stop it Billy.” Billy was wondering what it was like when it was hard. I said “ big and hard. What's your problem; Billy? not enough cock these days?” Billy said; “let's take a shower and you can give me some!” “Billy” I said; “take your own shower and play with your own cock. Some day you will figure out there's more to sex than a big cock. For now; play with your own little one.”

No comments: