Saturday, January 27, 2007

The card game.




After the first episode of Billy sucking on my cock....I was
convinced that it would never happen again. No more of
that stuff happening. It scared me.

So; Billy and I were over a friends house and we were
bored to tears. Billy said, "let's play poker." We decided to play for nickels as it was no fun not betting, and besides we could afford a few nickels. I wasn't really good
at poker, but oh well, I could give it a try. Billy's friends
Everett and Charlie were all for it. We started playing and
I started winning a bit. I was having fun and enjoying the
excitement.

Then I started loosing,and loosing big time. I guess I was
getting too cocky. Well, finally I lost everything. I was
going to quit, when they said “you can't quit now.” I had no
more money; what was I to do? Billy piped up I'll give
you twenty cents for your shirt. OK; I took my shirt off and
Billy gave me twenty cents. I played a while, kind of laying
low. I was getting some money back. Started getting cocky
again and lost it all. I sold my belt, and then my shoes.
Won some money back and then lost it. Charlie was
loosing some clothes now. We were into the excitement of
the game. We started betting big. I was loosing. So was
Everett now. Billy was raking in the dough. I started
winning again and betting big. I must be addicted to
gambling because the win was a rush, but I never felt the
loss. I was finally down to my skoobedoos. You know my
jockey shorts. Winning was still more important. Who
cared. Billy finally bought my skoobes for fifty cents. I
wanted more but I needed the money. I sold them and lost
them. Here I am naked in front of these guys; trying to
win my clothes back. Everett was down to his shorts too.
It was OK...but now, I'm broke again. Billy said he would
give fifty more cents if I got a hard on. I knew with fifty
cents I could win my skoobes back. Nope I lost. I had to
stroke my pick. I pulled my foreskin all the way out.
Stretched it like rubber. I ran my finger around inside of
my foreskin for a while. They loved it; because none of
them were uncut.

The head was coming out from under the foreskin...I was
getting into it. There it was...my head was fully exposed. I
got my fifty cents...and a feeling I liked all these guys
watching me get hard. I was getting into all these guys
looking at me naked; with a hard on. The game was more
important..let's play some more. I was starting to win
again. I felt good. All these guys looking at my nice big
hard dick. I won my skoobedoos back again. I put them on
but still had a boner. I knew I was changing my luck
around. There I was playing like it was
important...loosing; and stroking my prick under the
undies. I liked these guys watching me. It didn't bother
me. I knew they never saw an uncut cock before and for
that matter one as dark brown as mine. I had big balls and
that might have gotten to them. Whatever. I wanted to start to
win..that's all that was important.

I lost again. What else could I do. I though I should quit.
Charlie said he would give twenty cents if he could touch
it. OK; I might win something with only twenty cents. I
lost. He fingered my head, my foreskin and my pre cum.
He pulled on my foreskin. It excited me. I liked it. My
prick was hard and hot. My pre cum was flowing out.
Next I sold my balls, and then my ass hole. Now all I had
left was to cum. I got a dollar for that. So I lost. So put
your finger in my ass, lick my balls, and let me cum. I did
and somehow I liked it, too much.

The game was over. I came. and the show drew to an end. But my prick didn't; thinking of that day all summer long. I lost but maybe, I really won.

No comments: