Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I MET PACO ON THE BEACH...

The rest is history...oh what wonderful history.

I was working part time on a tropical island; sort of enjoying a brief retirement. I had sold my business in the states and decided to make my way in paradise. I worked in the mornings and went to the beach in the afternoon. A perfect setup.
One day I was lying on my towel on the beach and I eyed this wonderful tropical boy. Tall boy; thin, swimmers build, with dark shiny curly hair blowing in the wind. A tropical exotic delight. My heart was beating a mile a minute. He kept cruising me and I didn't want to pay attention...but how could I not. Finally I noticed that he had signalled me to go for a swim. He went down the beach and into the water. I followed. I was just going in for a swim. We kept watching each other and I was getting a little nervous. What was going on here? I didn't speak the language and didn't know if I could communicate. He took his bathing suit off and put it over his head, around his neck. Well not knowing what I was in for, did the same. He approached me and started running his hands over my body; my arms, shoulders and chest, down my stomach and on to my prick. I was excited now, my prick was so hard, and giving in, I did the same. I guess he was satisfied with what he found...I know I was. He started kissing me; softly, tenderly, emotionally; with passion, I don't often find. There we were; in the ocean with hard cocks beating against each other; caressing, kissing, enjoying the passions of lust. I now know that there is a universal language. I have no idea how long this went on for, but for quite a while. The passions slowly dissipated and with my bathing suit back on, I went back to my blanket. Paco brought his over next to mine and we just lay there watching each other basking in the sun. What a joy not to speak but to understand totally. We had not spoken to each other and he finally spoke. I discovered we both spoke English. Paco spoke a few more languages, as I would find out later.
We made a date....and that's another whole chapter.

No comments: